Sunday 13 September 2009

Sunday Selection


So, I was thinking nothing too heavy on the ears today. Today is the day of rest. There's no real theme to this one, just a selection of tunes I'm playing more than the others for whatever reason - I'm sure you'll like them too:

Miike Snow - Animal (Mark Ronson Remix)
I've heard swedish indie-pop guys Miike Snow are going to hit it big sooner or later. They've got a pretty good sound going on and Mark Ronson delivers us a reggae version of one of their newer tracks; quite a nostalgic track.

jj - Ecstacy
Now I don't know much about jj, but I think it's supposed to be more about the music than the image. Ecstacy is an amusing little jam with a spaced-out version of the beat from Lil' Wayne's 'lollipop'. Good fun to listen to, and really quite catchy.

The Do - Stay (Just A Little Bit More)
The Do actually have a little slash in the 'o' but that causes so much havoc and I can't really be bothered. This song falls in a category of 'cute' songs with a million others thanks to a girl singing about guys in a quirky fashion over an innocent serving of ukulele with a bit of whistling thrown in for good measure. I find you can never have too many of these.

No comments: